Address: 230 Peachtree St NW, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30303 View Map
Mailing Address: U.S. Department of State, Atlanta Passport Agency, CA/PPT/AT, 44132 Mercure Cir., PO Box 1010, Sterling, VA 20166-1010
Expedited Fee: Click here to view
How to make an appointment:
- An appointment is required to apply at a Passport Agency. To schedule an appointment using Automated appointment system from National Passport Information Center, please call 1-877-487-2778 anytime. TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793
- You need to bring Appointment confirmation number to the office
- Keep the Proof of international travel, Completed forms, All required supporting documents (including one photo and a front and back photocopy of identification), A major Credit Card, Debit/Check card (not ATM cards), Check, Bank Draft, Cash (Exact Change), or Money Order to cover the application and expedited fees.
Mondays: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesdays: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesdays: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Fridays: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
All Federal Holidays are excluded
Few Important points and Links you must refer
- If you are traveling internationally in less than 2 weeks or need to obtain a foreign visa within 4 weeks, you are eligible to schedule an appointment at this agency with proof of international travel.
- You must pay the expedite fee in addition to application fees to apply at this agency.
- For all other customers, passports will be processed within 8 business days of applying at the agency. During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.
- Click here to find out the necessary Forms, documents and fees